One-On-One Martial Arts Training in NYC
Private, one-on-one lessons are great for serious students who are looking to progress as quickly as possible.
Personal attention from the instructor means accelerated learning for most students.
- Great for anyone with a very busy schedule that wants the flexibly to train during hours where group classes are offered.
- Ideal for anyone who prefers not to perform in front of others.
- Offers the ability to ask a lot of questions. Asking questions is encouraged in group classes but during one on ones you have the entire hour with the instructor to yourself.
- Ability to work on specific techniques that the student may be struggling with.
- Gives the instructor the ability to hone in and work on your weaknesses.
There's a saying that I always liked: "Whether you believe you can or you can't, you're right." Successful people have an unshakable belief that they can and will achieve their goals. They look at road blocks along the...
If you are interested in learning more about our programs or one-on-one training fill out our contact form or call us at (347) 721-3288. We will be happy to assist you in determining if this is a good fit. If it is not a good fit, we will do our best to point you in the right direction. You have nothing to lose and our proven systems may just change your life!